Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back at Home


My days in India are over and I've been home for three weeks now. It's been quite an adjustment, which has come as a surprise to me. This feeling is very hard to explain. My perspective has changed a lot and I see things in a different way, so perhaps my view on 'normal life' has skewed somewhat. My eyes have been opened, my heart has been stretched, my path is more broad. I'm very happy with the experiences and philosophies I've brought back with me to Canada. I feel renewed and ready to take life to the next level!! I feel as though India was a swirl of positive energy, just waiting to send me gifts -- some that I'd been waiting a long time for and others I wasn't even expecting! For many reasons, India will always have a very special place in my heart. It was definitely a trip of a lifetime and I will certainly find myself there again soon.

Anyone who has plans to travel to India, I'd love to share more of my stories.

My next phase is to begin teaching yoga. I'm a certified yogi now and I want to share my passion for yoga with the public! I have a lot of support and encouragement within the yoga community and I don't think it'll be long before I've got my own classes! That is, once I get over my fear of getting started!!

I'm not sure how many people actually followed this blog? I hope you've enjoyed escorting me through South India, the ashram, the Vipassana, the food.... etc. It's been fun to share it with you!!

Until my next adventure.... 'namaste'!

2 comments: