Monday night a bunch of my friends gathered at the Coppertank for some last minute farewells. Thanks for making me feel so special guys! Playlists, candy, Rupees, cards.. Awww shucks, I wasn't expecting such a send off!



Kerry made cute treat bags that she decorated perfectly for the occasion....

I stayed up late last night, packing... re-packing, and then packing once more.... until I had made my final decisions on what was coming with me and what was staying. Lexi almost made it into my backpack!! :)

Tara (my angel-of-a-friend who's living at my place and cat-sitting while I'm away) brought over her things a few days ago, and she saw Michelle and I off this morning.... wait..... make that yesterday morning....

There are things I've forgotten to do, but nothing major. Too late now anyways!! I'm dead tired, as I always am before a big trip, but I'm not worried. I'll be going to bed @ 10pm every night for the next month for crying out loud!! I've got a couple of hours to nap here in Hong Kong before the next leg of our journey.... 2 more flights to go while we wait in suspense. We've been told what to expect, but we won't really know until we see it all for ourselves.....
No comments:
Post a Comment