

On the way we saw the 'laundromat'.....

A fabulous view.....

And MONKEYS!




This is my most favourite shot I've ever taken...... it is so precious.

A brahman was there to give blessings...

Here are a few other pics I took while walking through the village, on our way back to the bus....
People LOVE having their photos taken. And then I show them the photo and they are all embarrassed and shy. I have such a great time walking the streets with my camera. The people are so lovely. Life is so different from what we are familiar with. This is 'home' for them and they will likely never see anything else. I am constantly in awe.




This is a wish tree. You tie a piece of fabric to the tree and make a wish. When your wish comes true, you go back and remove the fabric.







Isn't this woman exquisite?

So...... I think that should do for now. I'm still taking pics, so I'll send them when I can.
I hope everyone is well and happy and smiling...... lotsa LOVE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment