Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Official 'Yogi'

Hey everyone!

Michelle and I have now left the ashram. Along with us are a few other yoga friends from the course. We took an overnight train south to a beach town called Varkala. It's pretty hot here... and MUGGY because it rained for 2 days straight. We swam in the ocean yesterday.... I got an Ayurvedic massage.... it was amaaaaazing! The food is incredible... maybe because we'd gotten used to eating pretty much the same thing everyday for the past month. There are lovely juices, yummy fruit salads... and I was finally able to have the toast and butter I've been craving for weeks!!

Anyhow.... everyone's waiting for me down at the beach... I mustn't keep them waiting! I'll write again soon when things have settled down.

Sorry to hear that some of you have snow.... I'll absorb some sunshine for you!

Lotsa love and hugs.... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment