Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One more quick post...

I had a very lovely, impromptu Skype date with my Stinky and Tara today! So nice to see them. It's so much easier to have a great time here, knowing that my gals have got it all taken care of for me at home..... my place, my cats.... Thanks so much you two!!

Speaking of animals....there are dogs, cats, pigs, chickens, cows and goats everywhere. They aren't the cleanest so it's not a good idea to pet them. At one place we stayed, we awoke to the sounds of a cat and a turkey having a scrap! Think about those sounds together... A few gobbles, and a rrrrooownn... over and over. It was the funniest thing I've ever heard!! Then, a few days ago, we woke to a brawl between a dog and a pig!!! Sheesh... Only in India....

Stinky... this post is for you..... I know you'll like.... miss you! xo



1 comment: