Michelle and I fell in LOVE with this little restaurant called T-Pot. The little details put into this place were very thoughtful and interesting. There were teapots hanging from the ceiling, mismatched chairs and tables and homemade place settings. It just had a great, cozy, homey feel to it. We ate there twice in one day.... :)


Here are a few pics to show what it was like in Fort Cochin.....




I love this pic.... Michelle and I each bought one of these handy dandy peelers. Michelle got to try one out. I love the contrast in the shades of their skin. Kind of a cool moment.

We've had two incidences now where we've been approached by a huge group of school girls. The first time was on a bus trip back to the ashram on our day off. I was studying for our exam and the girls were so excited to practice their English that I let them read my very boring notes! They made studying so much more enjoyable. It was such a great moment. They were all so sweet and lovely, looking so pretty in their uniforms and matching hair! It was a very special moment for me. The second time was here, in Fort Cochin. So adorable. We were sitting by the water when this group of girls came by to talk to us. Again, very excited to speak in English. Some of them were shy at first, but you can see, when I took out my camera they warmed up very quickly!



Are they peeling a pickle?! :O
ReplyDelete